I've got Firerox wearing LV and igoogle painted Disney. OH OH OH AND! My fonts are the ultimate cutsies to boot! DIG IT BABY.
"I have acne scars. I’m self-conscious about that, so sometimes I wear too much makeup to cover them up. I got acne at the start of my career. It was a stressful time. I have insecurities like anyone."
- Katy Perry tells the new issue of Cosmo
WHATTTTT! IMPOSSIBLE! SHE'S... FLAWLESS!Okay random but I'm onto something again. HAHA don't ask me why I love googling these kinda stuff.
"No wonder our perception of beauty is distorted."
Well, in this case, the model was already pretty to begin with.
I wanna show you something else. I think I flashed this to just about everyone I know. HAHA. It's just amazing. The mystery of makeup! Never fails to stun!
Before:

Instructions:
1. Circle lens + eyelid glue



2. Apply liquid foundation


3. Glue on falsies and apply mascara

4. Line the lower lashline with liquid e/l



5. Apply e/s

a) Brighten up the entire eyelid (between the brow and the eyelashes) using the white shadow.

b) Apply the black shadow as seen in the pic

c) Put on some gloss

WOULD YOU F THIS GIRL NOW?

HOT STUFF EH?
Moving on... I found more interesting stuff. Turns out Hollywood celebrities ain't all that glitz and glamor after all.

Puberty sure sucks for Jesse McCartney

Nicole Richie
Images: Snapper Media
From left to right: Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Victoria Beckham
I'm surprised Keira Knightley name popped up! When I googled further, the entire page was flooded with "Keira Knightley: Acne fears"! D: I would have never expected her to have skin problems! Much less a bad case of acne!!! KEIRA KNIGHTLEY LEH! Elizabeth Swan, Pirates of The Carribean!

New York: Actress Keira Knightley says she has a major problem with her acne and she is not afraid to talk about it.
According to pagesix.com, she spoke about how her ex-boyfriends complain about her working too much.
She said: 'The other main complaint would probably be, 'Don't squeeze your spots,' which I am afraid has been a big thing for me for a while. I get a load of zits, and I am always squeezing them in the bathroom mirror.'
O.O
Megan Fox is another victim as well. Don't raise your eyebrows. Go google.
When you do away with all that airbrush and make up, celebrities... aren't all that perfect after all. So.. why are we so hard on ourselves?
Or rather, why am I so hard on myself? Why can't I accept compliments? Why can't I just raise my self esteem and walk with my head up? Why do I have a habit of hiding behind my hands when I speak? What is confidence and why don't I have it?
Oh, I know why.
It's because I'm so ugly. Even if I had airbrush done on me and runway make up artists doing make up for me, my hideous looks still can't be masked.
Oh okay back to being trapped in my emo cycle.
Anyhoos, good news! I'm finally done customizing and re-installing all that shit!
Sorry Mitch!!! D:
You people out there had better backup your stuff. Especially so if you have itchy fingers like me. Happily delete everything! Oh, infected file! JUST DELETE! Turned out I erased some super major important program. It's prolly the startup application cause my computer shuts off immediately after I sign in.
How dumb can I get. TSK.
"My love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know"
- Lifehouse, Blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know"
- Lifehouse, Blind
you know you LOVE me (:
XOXO
♥

